Saturday, February 21, 2009

Shall we be stupid woman??

Talking to a xiao mei and she tell me this

smart woman and smart guy = divorce
smart guy and stupid woman = marriage

smart woman and stupid guy = marriage
stupid woman and stupid guy = pregnancy
so............

smart woman should act stupid
.

And interestingly, my best friend just told me this week that I always appear too strong, confident in front of others and I am scaring all the guys away. I went like : Am I? I am not that smart, and confident. Headstrong maybe haha.... She told me sometimes its good to act stupid.

Hmmm ya maybe I should ah.. should I? But how long can I act stupid? Well if a guy really likes me, he should accept me as I am. I am not that smart and strong. I have my weak side which very few of you will see. Hmm why should I cry in front of you folks bringing sadness to all of you..

Ok tell me if I should just act dumb, and stupid........................

Oh yeah I really feel dumb this afternoon cos I can't solve the soduku and did it wrongly again..:(
And really a failure, can't even secure a date, how sad that can be to be rejected. hmmm..

No comments: