Friday, February 20, 2009

Don't Judge a book by its cover

Lately was just reflecting on myself and feel I shouldn't at times pass a judgment on people just by my own experience or by other experience. Sometimes people do things based on the circumstance then and people at times do change over time.

For eg, just last Sunday Dor was telling me how Robin (sorry Robin if you happen to chance upon this blog, no offence meant to you, ) came earlier to help to set up fire , brought 2 bottles of Wine, even bought along a board game to have fun with the rest. I was really surprise . Never did I expect Robin to do this. Guess I was wrong to assume certain behaviour based on my past experience. Ok must clarify here there is absolutely nothing wrong with Robin, its just well each and everyone of us has our good points and minor flaws here and there . Its all subjective ya.

Lately I been thanking god, my "neighbour" just seem so nice to me. I overheard giving training to a collegue in the US for some transistion, and she has been encouraging to the collegue This is really different from her past behaviours. Did I tell u folks that I had to hold back tears 2 years back then over some minor incident. She was that fierce to me . But well god is good, she is a totally change new person. Grace Grace.....

And her been so encourageing to the collegue is something I ought to learn from her. Honestly the piece of work that she is transisting now is not her baby, but she has to deliver the training due to (what i been telling u folks) . Yet she is so positive. I got to learn from her. How ashamed I am now.

Just a separate note, I am kind of disappointed over certain things, just that really it taught me certain things, it takes time to see people, and don't always judge a book by its cover. Read its content, page to page and look for the underlying meaning.

If you have been offended by me, I apologise. If you know me well enough, I am the type 嘴硬心软 . I am just being hard on the mouth to you folks only but deep in my heart thats really not what I meant. Hmm sometimes maybe thats a form of protection, maybe? Thats why I said you got to really know me well enough to know what I said is it for real or not hahaha.

When I said I want to be mean, or I don't want to do certain thing, end of the day, you will see me still completing those stuff. Dumb ya.. shake head at my ownself now...

No comments: