Friday, February 6, 2009

Evil mean ugly old hag

Now this is week 3 + a few days to be exact. I think I can start counting the weeks that I am covering this extra load in this blog.

Its really reallly tiring, I don't know how to describe in wording. Just undescrible. :(

Results:
Whole face pimples, even my collegue from upstairs is asking, what happen to you.
Dark cirles -> turning into panda
Turning mean
Negative
unbalance
Turning crazy soon maybe

As I look back I don't know how did i ever manged to survive that crazy quarter end close and surving through CNY doing all the crazy work. Allright I make alot of boos boos I am say 100% perfect. I guess People especially folks in US must have complains about me. But really I can't be bothered with what peopel think. I only thank God I can survive till now. I use the word survive cos its really tought.

I am not superhero girl and aim not to be one. I am just a simply plain gal. I think I am starting to turn more mean also, turning fierce and I think I don[t have that much empathy as before. Well reality is reality. I being a nice and considerate person, who would treat me that nice in return. No one.

neng zhe duo lao (I can't type chinese again :() is a sentence that I don't want to hear f now. A whole load of rubbish to use on you when they want you to do things. I don't need to have this to test my ability.

And I was really so depressed since yesterday that I really felt like crying in office. But well no tears, I think I am just well nothing to say further, numb already.

Wk 2 was joy cos I thought I could finally relieve some duties but eventually I learn yesterday I got to hold on to that until I don't know when. Its like on week 2 u feel as if God answer my prayers, and your went up high the sky and suddenly yesterday I just drop flat onto the hard ground with broken bones, blood sheding (ok bad description, should try harder haha)

Its nobody's fault but again this is reality. So now what should I do. I don't want to be mean but I am left with no choice. Sometimes I wish I am the one on sick leave and I can rest. I badly need rest now.......... Imagine yesteday I tried to go to sleep at 11 plus since I need to leave before 7am this morning for a early morning call. Gosh by 12 I still wasn't sleeping. Its just the stress that is piling up until your brain can't rest even though u are so phyically tired.

I actually have some plans oops.. better dont say it here just negative thoughts..

Ok I am going to try to make myself sleep now............before i really turn into a monster that resembles a panda

I know I will be fine some day but definitely not now. And it will be not be so soon.................

No comments: