Monday, February 16, 2009

Feeelng depressed

Feeling really lousy now... was feeling really uncomfortable since last night, gastric . Bloated and something else, not the usual hunger feeling (at least u can still eat for hunger) its just something else.

Thanks to a fren who reminded me to eat Communion so I went to hunt for biscuits and water (no ribena) substance over form ya. Pray applied aNNointing oil pray pray while sleeping. Can feel its getting better then somehow fall asleep....................

Morning wake up, go office and then attack starts again. See all stress and work induced... shake head

LooK at my cny photos now eeeks so fat ugly ........... feel even more depressed. When u see me putting on weight this means -->stress===> eat more==> No time to exercise===> Depressed. The more stress I am the more I eat. aiyo... shucks must fish out time to go swim liao, can no longer jogged cos being told not to anymore. hmmmm how to fish out time when i am doing another 2 persons job.................

I starting to feel losing my own self in this vicious cycle . So small a dot, do I even meant anything to anyone's life, meant anything to any system, process........... Have you ever wonder what if one day you are gone, would anyone miss you? I often have this thought. Don't worries I am still sane, won't do anything dumb. haha. Its just thoughts that run through my mind.


Small dot dot..

No comments: