Friday, February 20, 2009

God is good

I been pondering and reflecting (Ok I am always doing that, what's new ) . I am just surprise at my ownself lately.



1) while in Hanoi one day, my sis call and start scolding me and then asking me if those papers I have are they a package by itself. Turns out that she was trying to unpack my kits. Well she has unpack like 50% of it and I just told her to leave them alone. I hang up the phone laughing about it. In normal circumstances I won't have laugh, I would have scold her instead.



2) One collegue in US was trying to schedule meeting next week, and she has it on my Tuesday and Wednesday. I mailed her back asking if they both were the same meeting and then she told me she is going to cancel the Wed's meeting. I proceed to cancel it and the she came back telling me she make a mistake and it should be the other way round. I merely laugh at it without feeling anything. In the past, I would have grumble a bit hahah.



3) I know this will make some of you not comfortable, but I really want to share this . This is important and I feel its a good testimony.

I shan't detail the exact events just a quick summary. It all happen in year 2006, venue is at Bangkok. It all started with some minor things I can only say things didn't went well, my gf's male fren then (now is bf) then kind of shouted very loudly at me in MBK macdonalds with fiery in his eyes and threaten to beat or punch me. Imagine he was loud enough to attact all the people there , his knuckles was all bruises from all the knocking on the table.

Imagine me one girl there all alone and helpless. As for my gf, well at that point in time I was disappointed with her, for pretending teng gong. (well guess there is nothing much she can do right.. hmm)

At that moment I didn't speak back, I just kept quiet throughout. I think its really wisdom from God, I actually feel the peace from him. And deep inside I was planning what to do. I was planning at most I book another room (yes I don't know why I was so dumb enough then to help him save cost so when my gf ask me if he can share room with us , I said yes) , and take the next flight back to sg immediately. I pray in tongues throughout. And well ok nothing happen. Thank god.

Somehow for whatever reason, we didn't get to sit together on our flight back and actually I was thanking God for this. When we came out, I just go. I didnt even swith on my mobile (Ok the truth is I did that purposely, Sorry my gf, I just don't want to share the same cab back with him, yup this guy stays near me. )

After that naturally he didnt score any points. Somehow or rather I didn't get to meet him , think God didnnt want me to. It just always happen either I am away or sick or whatever. Until late last year, as I was walking back home , I cross the road earlier than I normally would. And there I saw him alighting . I smile at him and he kind of look awaward and quickly walk away. At that point in time, I know I had let go. I never ever thought I can forgive so easily...

And lately when I took a ride back from my gf cos she was going to his house, I alight at his carpark, saw him and talk to him and now truely I know there is no more bondage of hatred. :) You can say I am being very petty and not able to forgive until now but if it were you, tell me how would you have reacted. Probably you would have cried, I didn't. But of cos I do fear if things might happen. He reminds me so much of my brother. Where he was younger then, he always bullys me and causing injury to me. (I guess thats where my strong character comes from). I don't cry easily due to that. The more u want to see me cry, the more you won't.


To be able to let go and forgive is good but its not easy and I know its thru HIM that I can do it. :)

God is good. Amen!

No comments: