Saturday, May 2, 2009

Getting absent minded

Think I am too weary till I am becoming absent minded. Guess what I found in my bag when I was packing my stuff to go out. My toothbrush and toothpaste in my pouch adn why did I bring them back from office on Thursday. I must have dump them inside my bag after brushing my teeth in office when I should have place it back into my office cabinet arrrgg.. dumb.

And on the same day I brought my Precious Moments umbrella out and now I can't remember if I left it in office or did I bring it back home but had left it on bus. All I know is I don't have it with me at home. :( My lovely umbrella where are ya..............

The other day when I was working, I feel that I can collapse any time. I feel the fainting spell and before I knew it I can feel teh surrounding spinnning around me. I stood up and feel myself walking in zig zag. Tried to rest but can't sleep. So after a while I went to bath and I literally walk in zig zag manner. I can feel my hands numbing too..............eh that night I was realy uncormoftable haiz......... I feel I can just collapse any moment.

No comments: