Sunday, May 10, 2009

I think I am

allergic to work... I can't imagine going back to work tomorrow after a few days break. I think my email mailbodx must have shut down. nah.. cant be bothered I don't want to log in to clear my email . just enjoy my rest.

I was taking this course of anitbotics and I think its causing my gastic juic to be over active now.Causing me constant hunger. Ya becoming a fat pig now. I forgot to tell the doc that to give me any anitbodics that will causes me gastric. Totally forgetten I got gastric problem

Well today I decide to dress nice nice make myself happy . Its been a long time since I put on make up. Just so tired and can't be bothered. I dress shabbily to work everyday. Seriously.

Think everyone so shocked to see me wearing a dress go to Stef's baby shower and to church. HAHA. oh yes Stef's baby is so cute and adorable. He has the active smart look too. :)

Today's srmon is so enriching to me. Basic concepts but really touch me. Grace is the foundation and I ought to rememember it by heart.

No comments: