Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My sis says:

She is now stress to sleep with me. Hahaha. Why...
She was relating to me 2 incidents just before we slept last night......
1) She woke up in middle of one particular night to find me holding her fingers. Er I really don't know what happen. So I ask what she did. She said she continue to sleep...

2)One particular night, she found me talking in my sleep. So she asked me: What you talking. Guess what !! I actually replied her: I am just sleep talking. And after that I fell asleep again. She found it so hilarious that I actualy replied her.

If you asked me what happen both nights, I can't recall. I think I am too stressed :( that I have such strange behaviours displayed.. eeeeks

Dear lord, I do want to sleep like a log, sleep peacefully. I am weary...................

No comments: