Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Did I take the wrong move

This collegue of mine has been telling me a method of getting myself hitch and get married. Saying it works for all his friends. So the rest encourage me ask me to go try.

I was so tempted to try but then I decide to just trust in the lord. Abba father is the creator and nothing is impossible for him. Surely he will provide. 

When I tell my beautifican who attend the same church as me she said  wah u have so great faith. Thanks to Lavendar sis who encourage me one day while we are "pen paling" each other :)

If I had follow my collegue's method, I would have gotten at least 2 or 3 now, according to him by the 5th time I should see something.. Anyway I trust that HE will provide and meanwhile am preparing me and the other person to get ourselves ready when the times come.. it comes.

No comments: