Friday, November 27, 2009

Thank u Lord

Am so happy and excited and I know I can't sleep now.. so thought of writting this entry here.

**Note: This is purely my personal feelings and thoughts at that time and current present time. Pls do not pass any judgement on anyone here. (Plus remember you only hear my side of the story, didn't your teachers tell you to listen to both sides of the story :)  God made us all unique in our own ways and we each are not perfect and  therefore has flaws which we all need to depend on His Grace. Each event that happen lead us to learn something and I do have learnt. Back then of cos I wonder why this happen but now I realise by going through this I see his Grace and Mercy and really knowing how good its is to know via His Grace we do not need to carry any hatred and can be happy    **

Want to give all glory to the lord.  I know if it isn't for Him, I won't be able to give my blessing to the couple who is getting married yesterday. :)  Blessing not in terms of $$$ (of cos the ang pow is naturally bigger than other common frens) but real sincert heartfelt blessings .

3 years ago, something happen, I don't want to describe in too detail what happen here since all things have past. All I can say is I am someone who can't stand others who bully my friends whom I treasured very much. And that can lead to disastrous things.. I think I probably almost get myself killed or get injured  that day in a foreign land. But lord is good that I feel his peace on that day, somehow I reacted not what I will normally do. If I had reacted in my usual style, that probably will lead to unfortunate events.

Yes it does involved the couple and they were then not a couple then. I was really disappointed in the way how my dear girl friend reacted and I always remember what I told her that day. It is quite a scene then, imagine in a foreign land, we had all the foreigners staring at us. Thats secondary, the worst thing was it can be scary for most gals.  Yes I saw the fiery in his eyes, and kind of reminded me of my bro with his bad temper.  No I didn't teared. Remember I had said I never teared infront of my bro if possible. 

OK deep inside my heart I was praying in tongues, and I felt this peace with me. Strange thing, in my head I was actually thinking how how how..  ( I was too kind then to agree to let him stay together in the same room as me and my gf) .... and start to forumulate plans..

Really thank the lord, nothing happen, thats why I am still in one piece here today.  But of cos I had some wisdom (from the lord of cos) to resolve certain things.. .  

Lord is so good that despite he staying so near me, I never bump into him. In fact on a few occasions somehow I didnt turn up for certain outings and he was there ( I didn't know upfront if he's going to be there so I didn't purposely not go) , It was just strange ya....

Until  last year did I see him, I was walking home. And somehow I cross the road earlier at a bus stop  (not at the usual place I would normally cross)  and there a bus stopped at the bus stop. And there he was, alighting from the bus right infront of me. 

I smiled at him and say hi. He look rather awarked and then slowly recovering say hi to me.  At that moment I realise all has passed and there is no more hatred in me . If not I would have just pretended I didn't see him..

It is the Lord :) cos He has forgiven all our sins. What more could I not forgiven..

Earlier this year I was at a chalet with them and I see the change in this guy and I see that my girl fren is in good hands.  .. I remember back then ie 3 years ago, I once tell a very close friend, no way will I give my blessings to them and she was asking me lately if I will give my blessings. My reply was of cos I will give :)

To another friend who once ask , how come I can now talk to him. I just want to say, don't judge and measure people. If you think I am petty (by all means) . Probably if its you that gone through what I went through, you probably  are still bearing hatred.. haha.. maybe who knows.

I know I can cos I have HIM.

Amen

No comments: