Monday, November 2, 2009

Mum........Its because

Overheard mum "talking" to her friend over the phone, and she is "complaining" about her daughters all do not want to get married. Really feel like telling her: "Mum, its not that I do not want to settle down, I do want to settle down, get married and have a family of my own, but the guy just never came along, or did I miss the boat".

Sometimes there are people whom you met at the wrong timing or there are people who are just not your type . It could be you like someone but that someone just never recriporate and share the same view as you meaning he is just not that into you despite you dropping hints. So what do you expect me to do? Take a knife and force that person?

I can only leave this to the lord and trust in Him that he is preparing me and preparing the other person to get us ready,so that when we meet each other, we are ready for each other.

No comments: