Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A small dot

Since yesterday I wasn't feeling great. could have started since Sunday night, since I was doing my montly closing. Was kind of disappointed with my business counterparts. On Monday, that feeling was even stronger as I discover more things .

If I do not have expectation , I won't be disappinted. Thats what the general sayings goes. But we are in a predetermine role, which means there is a certain expectation of your role. Here I am trying to do my job but here there are refusing to listen to me. It was disappinting because I have been reminding them for >1year and yet this thing was still missed out. So what does this proves.


I am just a nobody a small little dot.  Not the first time that happens, I shouldn't feel sad about it. I could be saying one thing but nobody believes. But when another person of a higher authority says exactly the ame thing that I said, people believes that person.. How sad isn't it..  Respect needs to be earn, I know.

But now is not respect that I need, its all the trust are all broken. Anyway since my advice has all gone on deaf ears , let it be. I shan't go and help them . I see it I am just going to the necessary. No chance of negotiation least I get myself into trouble again . I had often gotten myself into trouble because I was too kind enough.  

Harden heart shall start today. I am really drained now.....

No comments: