Monday, November 23, 2009

What would you do

if its the end of the world?

I ask this qn and TS says: I will eat a big fat meal ".. Typical her,  who enjoy cooking and likes great cook. I been blessed by her cooking hehehehe..

K and Jen says to spend with their love ones.. Autumn answer is identitical to mine.

Mine???
I will tell everyone whom I like I love them including my parents, siblings, lovely frens. Clear up any misunderstandings.. and lastly I will confess to the person whom I like... If I don't confess I won't have any more chance.

Lastly I will tell the lord, let me join him earlier, cos I do not want to stay behind and watch my loves ones and the rest die.. I will cry.... Autumn thought that I was funny to say that..

I also told Autumn if I dont have any love ones to confess, I will wait to die.. hahha sounds so pathelic ah.. but really I am not afraid of death for its a union with the lord........

So what woudl you do if its the end of the world tomorrow.

No comments: