Thursday, December 18, 2008

2008 is coming to an end

Isn't it scary that time passes so quickly. Before long, 2008 is coming to an end.
reflecting back, I think I didn't accomplish much..

See..
1) Mum is still nagging at me, cos I am still single (this one i can only cast my cares to the lord, anyone I kind of enjoy my carefree life now) ....
2) Still the same messy old me (this means I am still me :))
3) Did very few layouts... should have done more
4) Still slogging hard at work... Where is my promotion? (Trust that Lord will promote me ya)

Good part is
1) I finally serve in a minstry
2) Completed my Scrapboook design university course... yeah...
3) Did some layouts..
4) Still enjoying my work though no pay increment for 2 years.. liao no promotion..

So what is my 2009 wish.... I think I dont want to wish liao.... its terrible ya when u reflect back at end of 2009 and realise Nothing accomplished. I trust that Lord will guide me in my steps....

No comments: