Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wishing everyone..........

A blessed Christmas.
Christmas a time to remember the birth of our Saviour. Ain't we glad because of him we are all savaed and we can call God Abba father .

I hereby thank each and everyone of ya for making my life a interesting one. Maybe got some pains here and there but its allright. We all need to go through some hurdles to make us stronger :)

Thanks to friends for being there when I need a ear. I may not see you always but u are always there when I needed you. Especially CK,WL,XW for always being there even though u are all caught up with ur own personal stuff, family. Feel like giving each of you a Bear hug now :)

Thanks to my leaders for guiding my steps, for the encouragement

Thanks to the xiaodis for making me happy by cracking funny stupid jokes.. hey i do enjoy them ya..

Thanks to all my lovely collegues and boss who make my life easier. I think we do have a great team.

Thanks to all other friends for being in my life, being part of my life. Thanks for your friendship. Sometimes do wish its a deeper friendship, if you are willing, I am willing. It always takes 2 hands to clap ya.. :) Again different personalities must be able to click.

Thanks God and Jesus for everything that I have. I am blessed...................... Have a Blessed Christmas...... wait till I am back,maybe I got interesting facts abt Hanoi and Sappa to tell u.................... tata

No comments: