Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Praise the Lord

Am so happy this afternoon. Saw an email, at first was thinking to brush it off thinking must be some general email which I can ignore. Click on it and Viola, its the good news that I been waiting for...

Yeah, yes my office is staying put at where it is now. Rumours has been speculating that we will move to Changi. Well with the economic downturn, the landlord has given us good rates such that it make more sense for us to stay . Now I wish I can move back to CT.. ahha anyway this is good news.. Praise the lord.

and yesterday a collegue in US has been trying to reach me since morning, when she finally reach me at around 12 pm, gosh is to tie back a 0.15m out of a 23M amt.. gosh.. thank god i manage to find this amt pretty fast.... Praise the lord

No comments: