Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gosh I am aching, and running nose non stop

Seems like a bad running Nose that I have, coughing coughing itchy throat. Well at least no sore throat now. Busy washing my clothes today while working... heee hee and then my right arm is aching non stop since yesterday that I have to put on a medicated plaster.

Porridge for me today for lunch and dinner.. hmmm.. think tomorrow shall go hunt for better food. I haven't seen mum for a long time ya.. only see her sleeping when I am back on early Mon morn.. Anyway I better treasure this peace . When she is back she is going to nag at me non stop again (oops, I know I am bad)

gosh suppose to go to Tim and karen' splace and I acually dozed off at 7 plus and only wake up at 8 plus. Don't know why I am so tired, super tired.

No comments: