Monday, December 29, 2008

I am bac!!! Down with flu

Back to reality.... My souvenirs from Sapa is a cut or was it an ucler on the tongue, a flu from Hanoi... hahaha.. (yes I can still laugh about this as usual. This is actually bad, cos people won't take you seriousl, opps)

Well it was a very tiring and horrible flight back since I was having a running nose with a sore throat and really tired. Woke up by the bad turbelences... heee hee

Was sms to dor at 1 plus am when I touched down. Complaining that her sms woke me up when I was sleeping in the cold room in Sapa. Gosh she isn't asleep yet. wonder what she is doing so late. Reach home, first drink I had is the lemon sip or whatever the name was the one produce by Pandaol for cold flu, went bath, blow my hair follow by honey drink. To and fro dor and I sms, she giving me some encouragment. Eh dor why u remind me of sad things ah, when I am full of enthusiam and bubberliness.

finally 3 plus i raise my flag went to sleep. Woke up early morning, give my sis a hug and went back to sleep again till 12pm. Opps really flu.... cook porridge can't nelieve my first meal is actually porridge with pickled vegetables. thats the only thing i feel like eating now.. Went to see the doctor behind. eeeks, he seem to be in production floor, every patient 5 mins or less. gosh i wonder how he ever hear my heart beat with his scope, like acting show like this....

haiz the 2 docs near my place CMI ie cant make it. The one downstairs is cheap prety nice but medicine is too mild plus long queue. The one further which I went has better medicine but better watch out cos he always like to give antibodics. haiz this 2 doc cant make it.. think i gonna change doc. I am just too tired to walk to the plaza or go to cck edibur

1 comment:

CK Chai said...

Dearie, pls take care. Get Well soon...