Sunday, December 21, 2008

If you are thinking

That you are able to see all my secrets from this blog, sorry thats going to disappoint ya. Frens who know me well enough will know this blog is just part of me.

True secrets stays close to my heart, perhaps only very very close frens(you know who u are) will get to know some of them......

Afterall its personal stuff, why would I want the whole world to know right and what can the whole world do for me haha. I prefer to share my joy and happiness the occassionarily complains to u folks..

Hmm its just like if u like someone, would u go around telling the whole world that? maybe yes for you, not for me. As long as that person is happy, I will be happy.
只要那个人开心就好, sounds stupid ya? But thats just me, no point to force upon people right, if that person is dense, God will pry open his heart to know my heart. Otherwise its just not workable. Its takes 2 full individuals to create a reunion cos God make us this way :) . Its not finding a partner to complement where u lack. If u think finding a partner will solve ur loneliness, that is wrong, cos u will still be lonelly even after finding a partner. One must be happy with ownself first, full individuals first :) (I should tell my mama this, she keeps telling me u will be lonely blablablabla. well I am not going to get married for the sake of marrying for sure. I want to be a happy me :). Even if I married it will be someone whom i really like that I can live with and share my life with.. )

Some people say I am the straight forward kind, actually the truth is I am not. I will never ever reveal what I am truely thinking in terms of relationships. Other stuff like work etc yes, but not this. Confident in everything except this.


Even if I dislike someone, I won't go and curse that person. Well afterall there are all different type of people who make our life very interesting, creating joys, love, peace, sadness, hurt for us.

I am missing church today :( I think i hungry for god's words.No wonder I as so happily workshiping God in the church yesterday..hmmm..hungry spirit.... No choice when I come back then buy disc lor... who would be kind enough to bless me the 2 weeks of disc?

No comments: