Sunday, December 21, 2008

Xmas Presents for my leaders

I know I shouldn't be blogging. I should be packing or sleeping but guess I just didn't have the mood to pack (revenge maybe cos I didn't really blog for a long time except to whine here keke)

Readers, sorry for the whinning, sometimes just need to let go of a little steam ya. There are of cos happy moments but probaly its always easier to whine than to be thankful for all the happpy moments, I am just a normal human afterall.

Now back to this , below are pictures of the xmas I made for Tim and Karen.

The covers are so special cos its papers from Flair designs Christ theme papers.. And talking about this, I lost a stack of them. Knowing they are special, I kept it away on purpose and now they are in a too secured place that I can't find them haha..

Dear daddy god, help me to find them, I still wanan scrap about our CG ya..


hmm play with glossy accents on their names to make them pop out. Play with sticklers to make them shiine. so beautiful that i wanan to highlight everything with but that will be too much.

Pkay with distress ink on the yellow paper on Tim's cover.. so nice the color.. hehehe

Also make little pockets for them to put things in.. with christian them sayings. Mark and I can't remember the other phrase was where...

Coincidentally Karen's cover was with the phrase that I share earlier on . 1 corinthias 13:4-8, Maybe its not coincident, probably God wanna to tell me something. Lets see ya..







No comments: