Friday, December 5, 2008

I feel like a drum ......

can't believe it, I actually fall sick.

Wake up yesterday and feel tummy not good. LS... arrrg.. Rush to office cos i got a 8.30 call. went to toilet again just before my boss calls in hhehe

by the time i go see toilet already LS 4-5 times liao.. lunch time went to eat fish soup with Jo..want to buy earrings or ring but realy No mood.. LS again..

As we walk back, jo say i look very pale.. and i really buay tong. Go back pack bag, went downstairs.. eh heavy rain... take a cab...
really heavy rain so scary, along expressway, can't even see the road ahead clearly.. pretty dangerous.

go home, bath, eat medicine... then fall asleep.... for 2 hrs.. my younger sis is so sweet to me, taking care of me. She says she hates it when my bro fall sick, and my bro will always look for her.. now she pities my SIL haha. My mum, well usually she bochap us. hahaha

today whole day porridge..hmmm ah mum nag me again. ask me to quickly get married.. she thinks its like going market to pick fish? haha..
oh yes, i told my sis, i feel like a drum. My stomache full of gas, realy feels like a drum....... tong tong tong..

Ain't i pathelic, sick liao still can joke. No wonder doctor won't take me seroously cos i am always so bubberly ahahah

No comments: