Sunday, April 19, 2009

How to make Totoro Creme Puffs

Check this out, this is so super duper lovely.. My fav character Totoro........

Here I am feeling so stressed, am doing my quarterly closing and I have only just finished updating the portion that I am covering for my collgues. Actually I haven't finished, but 90% done. the rest needs to follow up. And I haven't even update mine yet. Goodness and my sis send me this cute little link some hours ago.

anyway here's the link..

http://annathered.wordpress.com/2009/04/07/how-to-make-totoro-cream-puffs/

And check out the bento sets. I think there is 黑炭小鬼, per my sis, I haven't even got time to go through this web, only saw the pictures of this totoro........

can anyone tell me how to get rid of this many pimples on my face... see i am so stress up.............

No comments: