Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pressing on

This is what I am telling myself now... I dont know how I survive since Jan till now, its just amazing. I know the lord is my strength :) how else could you explain this.

Sun I work till pretty late, and am so tired. My sis was also so tired after taking care of the 2 little ones. Both of us forgot to wake up, yes seriously . I just press the alarm clock and forgot about it. 10 minutes to 7 I was woken up by phone ringing. I wake my sis up, she pick up the call: hello hello no response.

I thank the angel who wake both of us up.

Tuesday eh oh.. I totally forgot the 9am call. Thank god, Nelson realise we are busy and postpone the call. I didn't even have time to review the documents. I stay till almost midnight trying to work out my forecast and tieing the database. Anything that is manual to me is prone to human error. And I make stupid mistake as usual. Mum was asking me if there is anyone that stay with me and if I was afraid. Come on. Sorry mum, give me a break, I only just want to bath and sleep, Pls don't ask me who else is in the office. Its only me, and there is nothing to be scare of i only just want to finish my work. Pls dont ask me to eat dinner. i had maggie mee in office. I got no appetite, no energy to have dinner.

Wed reach office before 8. I feel like I didn't sleep at all. My whole brain was just too active the whole night after more than 12 hours of brain cracking activities. Make a few hiccups.. week 13 I said week 3.. and oh no i am out by 0.2M.. arrgg. anyway find out where that mistake was.. dumb.. Its me who is dumb.. not scolding anyone.


I realise today i forgot to input some numbers while rushing yesterday, anyway self correct my own mistakes so the numbers should be good. I am tired... took the bus home so I can sleep. Sleep happily on the bus.. :)

uh oh.. I realise the documents I need to go thru is 48 pages long :( Leavde that for tomorow. I no more energy..

another 2 days will be weekends. .yeah... next week is another worry though. Worry abt it next week bah.. too many things for me to worry. I want a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know my body is breaking up. Just see the whole face pimples, the knees, back everywhere is aching. forehead screaming fever the other day.........

No comments: