Thursday, April 9, 2009

I am feeeling..

Tired...
Seems like I got tons that I can never finish, lots of to want to do things. lots of uncompleted wishes. My time management is super lousy I think.

Reach office around 7.30am today just so I can prepare for my forever never ending forecast call. In case got any last minute items shootig my way. Thought this week I only got 3 deals + 2 watchlist items to update so I can finish within 15 mins. Gosh my counterpart has got to ask me tons of basic questions, ask me why I can't forecast it, based on shipment etc etc, why this, why that. hmmmm If I can predict this, I won't be doing this le.

I don't need to work, will be filthy disgusting rich . (Dream on.. )
After the call, my boss ping me and say that was really interrogation from them. yah I shoudl thank god my boss dial in the call, cos she don't always. At least she helps to shield me in some form or another. nah.. US folks must be getting nervous having alot of pressure so arrow shooting back to me .

Uh oh receive a email saying my Q3 numbers seem to have gone into Q4, take a look. uh oh I forgot to set a button to the right option. stupid database. sorry I really dislike anythikng that is manual and not system base. Can't imagine we actually build a database out of excel micros.. gosh... Manual==> prone to human error.

by the time i settle down its really 9 plus, hungry, went in search of food. hahah the security guard is quite a funny guy. He is the building's new sercurity guy. I asked him this morning : did you ever rest? I go home late last night, you are here, I come in early today, you are here? HAhaha I overheard something, and he caugh me giggling at him :p Pretty funny and interesting hahah..

Went to visit Karen at the hospital 12 plus rush back for a call at 2 pm. Glad that she is doing well, and will be discharge tomorow. I am startig to miss her in office le. Each time now i become the first person to reach office or I am the lonely onhe. Nobody to kaqiao, to complain.

Thank God, neighbour offer to buy me food. I cant think of anything except fish soup. thank you gal for quueing and buying back for me. My call overan to 3. Thank God auditor didnt turn up at 2.30pm. quickly eat. half way thru, phone rang. aiya auditor is here..

Can't set up the wireless for auditor somehow.. hmm and the IT is not of much help, If i remmber i am going to give them a bad assessment. Typically i never bother to feedback this time round I will try to give. They just demonstarate how "helpful" they have been. dumb.

Blur auditor, send me at least 4 files. She keep sending me the wrong samples. arrrg
waste of my time. My food is cold le.. so hungry and i went off to find soo da biscuit to eat ..

Went to visit Joey jie after work , she is going for another surgery tomororw. Hopefully this is the last surgery that she needs to go thru to patch her lungs. Abba father will keep her safe and sound and healed.

Hmm I was teling joey jie I dont mind to get E's pay whatever she is getting now, do her work.. so easy only do the portion that I cover for her only, nd thats like hmmm count within ten fingures % of my portfolio . Anyway not her fault, she is just taking extra precaution. Pray that she will be fitter and can handle more things.

I just realise all my surrounding people are sick, and thank God I have not taken a single MC this year till date.. Did I? Nope.. I always heal quickly . Actually i dont mind some mc to rest and sleep at home though ahha

No comments: