Thursday, December 24, 2009

2009 is coming to an end

How time flies and 2009 is coming to an end so soon... Lord, you haven't fulfilled my wish yet.Today is 24 eve and another 7 more days it will be hello 2010. Lord, I wrote down 3 wishes for this year, and none of it is fulfilled YEt. I know its will be fulfilled by you one day.

Lord, give me your wisdom and teach me/guide me. Sometiems I am a confused lamb, should I continue holding on or should I just give up.... The only thing I have figured out so far is to just let everything go and let you do the job for me, Lord.

I guess thats the best way for me now.. Since even if I worry, I won't fulfilled anything. Now Lord, I cast my cares to you... so that you will take care of everything for me, and I do not have to worry again.

Sometimes I pray this prayer, lord, whats your purpose for me in this world, this life now? If its not required of me, then take me home with you. Weird prayer right? I do not fer death now for I know you are there with me Lord. But looks like you have a purpose for me since I am still alive . Therefore lord, show me what you need me to do, to please you to fulfilled what you ask of me lord.. need your guidance to open my eyes

No comments: