Saturday, December 26, 2009

How I wish time would freeze

I am wishing time would just freeze.. Freeze at my happy moments. Like Tuesday dinner with a fren, today's gathering with the angels, at wl's house etc etc. The happy moments......  :) I am dreading Jan to come  ...........

Am watching 绝对男友special edition now. Zhuangchi is so cool. Not handsome but just has his own style. Reminds me of someone.  Someone who is tall, not handsome type with his own style.

Was chatting with Autumn last night sharing with her what SY told me. She also would do the same thing like SY. Now they are both my idols now. I told her I would only do so if say I am diagnosed with terminal illness or if I am going somewhere not coming back........ I just lack the courage and......... well I am the subtle type i guess.................

who knows maybe one day .............

Dear lord, why didn't  u freeze that moment....

No comments: