Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Survive another day

At least I wake up not feeling irratable. Still didn't sleep well but better than the night before for sure.  Maybe its really me having PMS but really I don't have that issue.

Still can find time to send a encourage link to Lavender and K. Send that to TS late last night when she was working. Crazy people in my company all being made to do work so late at night.

Today E kind of make me feel like slapping her.  For some reason she wasn't online and who knows if she working from home or what. I wanted to find her to get her to follow up on an important deal for my updates to Corporate this Friday,  Knowing how her controller and how she works, I have to preempt her.

She finally ping me, guess Bea gotten her to ping me.  She actuallly ask me if I had finished updating my profiles. I really feel like slapping her.  Maybe I should have respond in these 2 ways .1) I am not as efficient as you dear, I am still struggling to finish my XXX no of profiles.  (2) If I am doing your work, by now I am shaking leg and thats is why I have time to chase you for these updates.  or maybe (3) Let's swop. Since you are so efficient, perhaps you are more suitable for my role :).


Oppos I sound evil. Anyway I just say nope I didnt and I started since weekend (ok i purposely say the word weekend, cos I know all my team mate s do that , all except her)...    Dear lord, I promise myself I will tell boss that I can't handle for next month. Its up to Boss to go handle it. I rather admit defeat. I had enough for one whole year. If she don't act, hahaha good luck to her.. Easy for me to quit, then for her to find someone. Who would be so dumb to do my role.. Did I tell u folks, nobody want to back me up for forecast cos no one wants this shitty job.

Anyway if E were to make me annoyed again, I think someday I might just lost control. Dear lord , pls go and make her watch her mouth. Always so blunt. . Hmm talking abt that I wanted to remind her of something but haven't find the opoortunity to do so... Can someone tell me how can I do that. I wanted to tell her, next time if she were to go on leave and need to do transition, could she do a propre transition and then alert her peers on the outstanding items.

Each time she left the job hanging and left the people covering her scrambling and trying to figure out what happen. I had to reteach my collegue what to do on her piece. All I did was a 2 hr session followed by some quick sessions  checking my collegue's first time work. Why can't she do that.  And she left a outstanding issue hanging, by chance, I happen to catch it. 

 By the way when I took over this piece, nobody taught me what to do. I had to figure out my ownself and create my own process.  See the world is never fair and it never will be . We just need to take it in our stride :)

Anyway purpose of telling E is not to put her down, its for her own good. Else she never learn. Thought she had learn the lesson the last time round, but appaently she didn't.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a separate. I overheard from TV earlier that on christmas day they are going to show the special edition of  绝对男友.  :) Since I am always dateless on Xmas day. I shall be watching this at night.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

CK Chai said...

Dear, I tot we had a date on Xmas day?

曦缘 Xi Yuan said...

Usually we gals will meet christmas eve remember :) But now we change to christmas day itself ya... h

anyway christmas day itself at nite i still can stay at home.. and watch my show lalalala