Friday, December 18, 2009

Blur me..

I did it again... blur me... actually get out at outram mrt this morning and the moment I get out , i realise i am at the wrong station. I immediately dart back into the train.. How embrassing this is.. Malu...

TS is so sweet today. I thought last night she was joking when she said she gonna bring bread and avocado and make sandwich using the toaster over at my level.. And she reallly bring it this morning.. So paisay, I couldn't help her to slice the avocado as I was rushing out some adjustments.. Took me a long time to do that adjustments trying to match those deals and sales agents.A few hours later, I realise I had mix up one of the deals . :(
Wish I can stop doing this, kind of irrating. Almost 3 years and this particular profile is still haunting me. I can only say I don't like this XXX customer now.....


Kind of short memory nowadays.. I think whover date me better remind me many times cos I tend to forget and nowdays i had to put dates or reminders into my hp, else I really can't remmber.. :( Getting blur also.....

The other day saw this collegue whom I didnt see long ago. I almost can';t recognise her and when I comment that she look good with this new image. She mention: " I say hi to you yesterday, you ignore me ". I went dumbfolder :" did you call me, when?" She says:" ya you come up for lunch I was there" TS says: Yes she is there you blur again. OH No ... goodness...

I seriously didn't see this collegue.. goodness... must have assume she is someone from non finance...

No wonder TS comment that one day if someone likes me, I also won't notice, cos I am too blur le. TS always make this comment abt me.. u are a blur small dot.... Opps.. I replied saying that person be more direct lor.. hahah

No comments: