Saturday, December 12, 2009

A job is just a job - Part 2

How amazing a sleep can do wonders even though its not quality sleep. I must admit I don't have good qulaity sleep lately, and all this can tell from my face....  Well I wake up so peaceful, with a lovely song. :)  Its like everything is so peaceful, so wonderful........

Until u reach office, things change. you see negative things, collegues with negative thoughts. The bad point about me is I am easily influence by the surroundings. If colelgues are not happy, I will sense it and don't feel happy too. 

I had my collegues thanking me that day, cos I send them a note saying whatever Boss do, she has a reason. and we know that she won't disclose it . Disclosing sometime will help us to understand better but probaby she feel we may treat our peers differently as such choose not to disclose.


Its okay if someone can't cope and have the load reduce, but don't just get someone to do it without explaining why. As point out by one peer, don't do it at the expense of us,neglecting our feelings.

I certainly don't wish to see the whole team unhappy. Probably Boss overlook that we are afterall humans with feelings, not robots.

Whatever it is, my messages with A probably help. Don't know what he discuss with B, but somehow he now has to relook at our load.  Does this help? I don't know. I did tell A,  looking at our number of profiles each is crap, if you have little, maybe yes its easy but it could be complicated work, so u need to adjsut all that factors in. And all the extrac ECA, coordination stuff all takes time..... Glad he see my point.

I do really hope Boss give A his over due recognition. That is something I am disgusted with.    Talk is cheap, I told A that.  You can say anything you want, saying how good you are, balalbalbla, end of the day where's the action.

Anyway we all have a choice. And I know I did to do something very important now.....          

Stay at peace with yourself and everything will fall into place......................

No comments: