Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dec 14-----Not my usual self

Just not my usual self today. Seems that I woke up form the wrong side of the bed. Didn't sleep well. somehow lately I not been sleeping well. Last night it just seem i didnt't sleep a wink.. actualy I only slept at 2am this morning.. and I can't sleep.

Imagine discover issue at 1am., quickly alert US and my controller, least the sales start making noise on Monday when they see that issue... Brain all got twisted.

And whole day today i have aches and pains all over . even my right arm is so aching..  Bad posture and work too long without stretching, And prolong working causes all this.

So pain and sick with all my closing that I cant take it anymore... Time for action..

I promise myself something and I want to do that..  Must pamper and love  myself more. Remember Jolene's sis  words to me : :learn to love  yourself more. 要好好爱自己.  Think the lord really put her in my path, its just so coincidence to bump into her few months back and sharing the word with me. Thank you lord.

So when B returns, time to talk to her....   I know if I don't do that, I will break down. Am already on teh verge.  Its been a out of extraordinary year and a super tiring and busy  x Infinity year for me.  Time to take a step back and rest.

No comments: