Sunday, January 25, 2009

Horribe me

As I was packing my things, I realise I have a lot of books, all hidden in boxes under the bed :p. Have always enjoy reading since young, reading all sort of books and have hogged too many books.

Hmm but lately these few years I realise I haven't been reading much, its all magazines that I read now. Bo liao magazines like simply her, U magazines. The better ones are Times, Fortune (talking about this I went ahead to renew fortune when I wanted to renew Times, blur me)

Back to my books, I really can't bear to throw them away. But lately I did throw away a book, don't even want to give away. Title of book is " Heaven is so real" . I remember this recruiter told me about this book (ya funny I went to look for a job then in 2005, and chit chat chit chat, till she recommend this book, telling me how great this book is) So I went to look for this book, and one of my friend blessed me with this book.

Ok back then I just received christ, so am a baby christian, so eager for words. I read this book half way and at most was 3/4 and never completed this book. Why ? I just can't complete the book, just didnt find it interesting enough to make me want to finish the book. Its just weird feeling, that I dont feel like reading it anymore (Now a few years later I understand why. Holy spirit must have tell me not to read any futher :).

In fact I was telling Tim and Karen last week that I just throw this book away and Tim tell me, Pastor ever share what its written its not entirely true. If a book can make you feel frighten and scared, then surely its not from God .


Ok back to me and my books story, I think I should start reading again. But this time borrow from library. I don't have any more shelves for books. Oh yes if you folks ever wanted to borrow books lie wisely advertures by Ni kuang, pls feel free to borrow from me. I have some. have alot of you jing books as well (back then in school, we always read that hahah). I think i probably have some ghost stories book lying around too. haha.

If you need good motivational ones to keep you inspired I have Tuesday with Morrie, who moved my cheese, Fish, The Alchemist. These are good to keep you positive and motivated if you need it. I prefer pastor's sermons though but these also come in as a good relax read.

Hmm oh yes I have the 3 books Lord of the rings.. yeah.. I like them. Feel free to borrow from me...............


Arrg I still have not done my work yet. procastinating again. I finished updating the actuals in databasae at midnight last night. And I just downloaded the atuals for the file. But I need to do another file for my crystal ball game...arrrrgg ok i better do it tomororw else................. :( what a CNY...................................

No comments: