Sunday, January 11, 2009

Memories to be treasured...

There you go Lilian, you must be wondering why I called you yesterday afternoon asking for your customary wedding date.....

Tada!!!!!!!!!1 here's the answer...:)


Memories- Lilian's wedding

Photobucket



Sorry took the photos a while ago, bad lighting, bad photography skills, Actual piece is better lah.... There is suppose to be gold shimmer, borrowed Ck's gold sticklers...


Was at a crop yesterday, with digital camera, this means I never develop photos, photos are either in CD, HD, or worst still gone when HD crashes :P...

Digged through old photos and found this photo of Lian and we angels. Never bring paper and just use the kits which CK brought for me heheh.. Gosh year 2000, how ah duh I look. I think all of us look better havent we... Prettier right

Sorry Lian, you said you wanted to be my sister when I get married, hmmm I think u gonna wait longer. If not nevermind, you wait for my house warming when I reach 35 hor...hahh


Ok here's the material used:
Paper: Safralass
Stamp: Studio Calico
Brads: Making memories
Sticklers: Gold
Rub on: Maya Road
Journal card: unknown.

Hmmm think I should maybe add some flowers.. I simply adore flowers.......

No comments: