Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thank you Sisters

Was feeling real exhausted past for the past few months especially last week. If I tell you I am not stressed, that is a lie. On wednesday 8am when I stepped into the office, I know how tired I was last Friday. Why? I realised I wore the pair of flat sandals which I normally put in office back home on Friday. And I never realised until Wed. gosh this was how terribly tired I was that I never realised and never checked.

Must thank 2 sisters here. Dor and Leanne.

Dor sms me last sat a note that remind me of something , here's the note:

I got up early one morning and rushed right into the day ;
I had so much to accomplish that I didn't have time to pray,
problems just tumbled on me and heavier came each task, "why doesn't God hlep me?"I wonderd.

He answered,"You didn't ask."
I wanted to see joy and beauty, but the day toiled on gray and bleak;I wondered why God didn't show me .

He said "but you didnt seek." I tried to come into God's presence;I used all my keys at the lock, God gently and loving chided,"my child, you didn't knock,"

I woke up early this morning and paused before entering the day; I had so much to accomplish that I had to take time to pray.


This is a lovely reminder that with the heavy work, I forgotten to seek and ask, and knock.


Leeanne came over to my floor yesterday and upon seeing me getting so loaded with all the work. She said this: Come, let me give u extra pair of hands and legs

This is the cute little thing she gave me. She made it last Saturday in Church for her Church's event. I asked her ," But I need a extra pair of head too". She replied," you head already ma, so this is a wooded brain for you.,")
HAHA cute answer.

Thanks Leeanne. I know you are a great Sis :) Oh yes did I tell you how she took care of me when I went seh 2 years back ahahhah sssshshhs One and only one time in my whole life.


I count my blessing everyday to have such lovely frends around. Thank you Lord.

No comments: