Tuesday, January 27, 2009

When u have done your best.

When you have done your best, thats enough. You won't live in regrets.
当你已尽力, 那就足够了。

Being thinking over a issue for the past few months, I think I done what I should have done, thought I didn't verbalise it,but guess I done what I have done (perhaps too much ?). Hmm guess its time I give up and just let it be....................

Sad but guess like what I mention, the world is still spinning and life goes on no matter what. I recall telling my collegue, even if you work and just drop dead in the office, the company will still go on without you. At most they send you a wreath. Seems cruel, but that's the fact.

Even if I will to suddenly leave this earth, at most people whom I am close wil probably miss me for just that little while else others won't even bother. Sometimes I talk to God in this manner, I don't mind to join him earlier and sit with him by his side.

For now, just enjoy your life and try not to live in regrets. I must say I still have regrets but well past has passed, let it be. As long as I do the best for the future that will be fine, when I eventually join Abba father, at least I won't have regrets.

No comments: