Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My little newphew

My deara newphew Tin Tin is so adorable. Opps I think I kind of prefer him than my niece :p I know I shouldn't practice favouritism but can't help but to adore him. His younger sis mei mei is just so yang (how do you say that in English,let me try to remember ya).

Tin is so adorable, actually decide to stay overnight with us. Brought him to the playground this morning and he had so much fun . Quite vain though ahha he knew that I am taking his photos and he decides to poses for me.. Hahah my sis and I had fun with him too, but somehow I got abrasions on my elbow . hmm must be while doing the slide with him . Thats kind of pain man.. sheeze. I am still feeling the pain now.

Tin Tin can be quite naughty too, refusing to bath just now, i carry him him and he ran away. Finally he bathed and as usual play with water. :) Refuse to wear his clothes and run around all over the house. We decide to ignore him haha that's the technique, cos then he will guai guai come back to us to wear his clothes.

He is so cute when he sees his ah mah making ang ku kueh, he asked ah mah if he can bring some back to his mother heheh so cute ah..

Now Now my arms is feeling the ache now, after carrying him last night and today. Hmm well its not always I get the chance to carry him, now that he is big, he don't ask people to carry him. :)And besides I won't have the energy to carry him in future when he grows bigger.

Tin Tin, gu gu love you :) You show me the innocence in a child.

Now enjoy this song by corrine may


My Little newphew
It's funny how one thing happens and changes your whole point of view
Everything that seems to matter has cast aside for a better truth
You're growing faster with every minute, second, photograph
I wish I could spend more time with you
My little nephew

Everyday a new discovery, I'm a child again looking through your eyes
With every step you're teaching me how to fall and cry, get up and smile
You're growing faster with every minute, second, photograph
I wish I could spend more time with you
My little nephew

But you're far away and I am over here
Memories are lost in these span of years
so, when I go will you miss me?
when I go will you remember me?

You're growing faster with every minute, second, photograph
I wish I could spend more time with you
My little nephew

See you'll learn to tie your shoes
Say the sky is blue
And that your best friend has Winnie the Pooh
My little nephew




My Little Nephew - Corrinne May

No comments: