Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Interesting

I was claiming my cab fare today and was staring at the bills and thought this was quite interesting.. (Ok it may not be interesting to some of you). I was just wondering why the difference.

19 Jan 20 Jan 22Jan
Distance Run 16.4KM 16.6KM 16.5KM

Meter Fare 13.20 13.40 14.60
city Area sub 3.00 3.00 3.00
Curr Booking 3.50 3.50 3.50
Total 19.70 19.90 21.10

Start 21:06 22:44 20:31
Compancy Citycab SMRT Citycab

I am sure by now you are wondering what happen to 22 Jan. I am wondering too. I think I travel by almost the same route except maybe either 19 or 20 Jan I went via China town with the rest via Stamford road. All I can remember is 22 Jan, the cab driver is of big built, seem fierce, I almost thought he is mute cos he didn't say a word at all. And its a frightening ride back home cos of the quietness, I didn't even dare to sleep.

For your information, most of the time(except if I am very very tired) I have good chats with taxi uncles :) when I am going home after work. ok you guys might say I am talkative, so be it if that's what you think. Most of them appreciate me thanking me. I am a nice gal all right.

As to conversation topics, it range widely. There is a very unique topic that I know most drivers will tell me one answer. No not about how poorly paid they are (this of cos is
unanimous) its something else but I can't disclose it here. You guys can find out from me yourself, hohoho.

No comments: