Monday, January 26, 2009

Singlehood vs Marriage hood

CK, borrow your title from one of your post ya.. Link

This portion of your especially say out what i feel :)

Extract from CK's post....

Gals, love to be loved too, be it the most career minded women that I've known, will come a time, wish to settle down with someone she loves. But when will this someone appears? At her most vulnerable times, she will yearn for a shoulder to lean on... She will envy friends who are having a happy family and hope to get rid of her single hood soon........

How true this is. I also want to settle down, each time when I feel so drain, so tired, I yean for someone to lean on.

But life goes on, I know once the night is over, when dawn reach, I will be allright. Even if it takes more than a day, eventualy I will be allright. This is the contradict part isn't it. Well I got to face reality right, I won't get married just for the sake of marriage.

Hmm Sumiko's article in Lifestyle today strike me. What she write is exactly how I feel now. I don't know how to handle kid, friend's children, except to say how adorable, how cute he or she is. That is why most of the time when I see kids, I siam far far. Even with my own newphew or niece, I am at a loss. I don't have my sis's gift in handling kids.

The questions that she ask are exactly what I am asking myself too. She mention she probably miss out the couplehood, the bondship with children, which is what I am facing now. I am happy as I am now but sometimes wonder does that means a less perfect womanhood .Hmmm ah contradicting me.......................... I sometimes wonder is there anything wrong with me ? hmmm

No comments: