Saturday, January 17, 2009

This week

has been a super busy week with my collegue sick and the rest having to cover on Thursday and Friday. This is no joke man. We are already short of one person and now another one down.

Feeling overwhelmed with the workload and all the various requests, initiatives. Why can't I get a break. At times like this, I will start to think of: Why did I turn down the job that pays me 30% more, why did I ever turn down interviews, why did I reject headhunters,etc etc. Did that ever happen to you? I am sure it does happens.

Well continue to strive on. I will, next week is even more challenging. I am asking god to heal my collegue :)

sick of my hair and being a little stressed (ya i hate to admit that, but I am) so gone for hair cut again. Gosh the last time round when I have my hair cut in Nov, the stylist cut the top part of my hair so short that its now still short. Its going to be a long time for it to grow long.


We shall see....................................

No comments: