Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yeah finally

Finally I finish the dreaded forecast.. entering into the database that I dislike... how tiring

ok tomorow I will try to do some layouts... maybe do one of the church... provided I still can remember where I kept that calendar.

Have some fun with my little newphew and niece, they are just so naughty and adorable at the same time. Bring them to play fire sparkles, my bro was so annoyed with that, so worried that they will burnt themselves, start to nag at my SIL for buying them sparkles. Hmm guess he is a over worrying parents. Sometimes just let the kids be, they will learn their lesson.

Surprise that my dear newphew actually says he wants to stay over. He didn't cry after his dad and mummy left :) I was so scared when he said he wanted to stay over night for fun and will cry after his parents leave. I think he just lack a play mate, someone to listen to him , someone to play with him. His sister is just too young for him, the two of them will fight haha.

Oh yes talking about him staying overnight, I notice his younger sis said something to him when he told his parents he wanted to stay over. I wonder what did the younger sis said to him. Its just so adorable, cute and interesting to see the little one talking to her brother. Wonder if she will miss him at home haha...

Now this little newphew is just so naughty refusing to sleep telling me he wants to sleep at 2am. Well he slept towards 1am for the record when he is really so tired, that he falls asleep at the sofa.

Naughty one also getting more cheeky lately.. hmmm..

No comments: