Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pls don't blame me

for giving the gifts which all of u gave me during Christmas away. I've been keeping them for years and I really run out of space.

Pls don't give me Photoframes, cups, decorative items. I really have alot of cups and well now its almost all in the kitchen for usage. If you don't donating to my kitchenl, well I will gladly still accept your cups :) Decorative items are a no no, really no place for them anymore unless they rae really so unique and pretty.

I still keep some of the photoframes though, why? Cos the clever giver has put in photos ahah... that way I can't give away heheh. And the clever giver is non other than Dor. Its really nice gift from you dor, the photoframes, totally 3 of them now, one in my office, 2 at my home hehehe

I like staring at the photos, and think of the happy times we have..

No comments: