Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bite the bullet

Just feel overwhelmed today. Sit down, open my inbox, got "attacked", politely ask a qn a fw wks back and got a defensive reply today . Why must people be so defensive. haiz...

Next got a qn pop out of nowhere asking me about a XXM deferral. Gosh, nobody updates me anything, my job is getting tougher, expected to know everything yet I am not being kept in the loop. This is what I call people think small little fry is some big fry. I still haven't figure out how to come up with a nice answer that can satisfy everybody without causing alarm.

One after another things come. I think I just got to bite the bullet. But seems like the bullet is getting bigger and heavier. And beside this, I get arrows aiming at me from all over the place. Can't even find a hole to dart myself in.

So I am full of holes and scars now.................................

No comments: