Friday, March 6, 2009

He is just not that into you

Watch this show about 2 weeks ago. The reviews for this show doesn't seem to be good however I find this show pretty good. Its just so real, it simplys reflect about man/woman relationship.

Like Gigi always waiting for the phone call. Beth wonder if she should just call it quits when her cohabit boyfriend just won't want to get marry, etc. jannie's husband having a affair.

How true all this are. Go have a look at this show if you haven't. Maybe I should lay my hands on this book. But that has to hang on for now, I got a few books in queue and I gonna be fine by the library soon. :p Not only that my collegue just lend me 2 books . Uh oh......

Are you the rule or exception.................... or is he just simply not that into you, worth pondering................

No comments: