Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Glory to the Lord

I just want to give thanks to the lord. Somewhere in Mar I think Mar 1st, when Pastor Lian was preaching on Faith, i wrote this in my note book: that E will be back in 2 weeks time. Don't ask me why I write that, I just write it lor.

The following week when I have my 1:1 with my boss, my boss was telling me she is not placing hopes.(she was thinking E will only be back a year later). I actually tell her: I believe in miracles (in chinese= Me 信心满满地tell her)

well 2 weeks later no news, but me still leaning on the Lord. last week boss was telling me she might be back. Then E sms me a joke and I ask how she is, she told me she be back 2 weeks later.

Yesterday my boss send out a email saying E will be back next week. But on a part time basis and one of the things Boss mention is E would take back the stuff that I was covering for her. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I think i can remove the 10~/54 counting le. I count till week 10 and I give up and refuse to count anymore.....

We shall see

No comments: