Friday, March 27, 2009

So how have I been doing

Hmmm I would say I am still alive, so so.. But not too good, why? I caught a flu, and last week was my closing. Monday woke up with really bad running nose, aching limbs, so work from home. Think of the lousy docs downstairs, decided not to go see the.

Too tired to walk further to see other doctors. Tong.... till Tuesday go see doc. Gosh was actully running a fever so means monday i should be running a fever. Continue to tong until aroudn 6.. Tong buay tiao le, go home eat dinner. Decided to take a rest,flip a magazine before working.

End up I fall asleep. It was really a happy sleep until my sis woke me up, cos I was sleeping at her bed. haiz.. why did she wake me up :(

eh did I wrote the above last week, I think I did hor.. nevermind u all see one more time lor hahaha..

anyway this week was really a tough week for me. Sunday wera heels to serve cos I only left with this pair of black covered shoees, rush all the way from suntec to cityhall mrt to go down to a wake. Monday my shins are really really sore...

Tough luck with work, forecast week again and to think I have to do this 4 weeks out of 5 weeks. shucks.... :( Tuesday evening start to tie numbers. I stared at a worksheet full of numbers and suddenly gone blank, eh how to tie ah..

Put down everything, decide to pray. Desperate le. put on ipod listen to workship songs, calm myself down, slowly tie . By the time i managed to finish tieing, 9.30pm . Call cab. gosh my mind went blank, tell the wrong road name of where I am,
Look up at the window reflection. "Hmm how come got people ah, I am the last person in the office wor?" Chua tio, turn around, before realising, hey i am looking into outside, its the opposite building whereby people are doing construction work at the higer floors. phew...

went to wait for cab, gosh tell the cab driver the wrong direction some more. My brain float to the deals that I need to explain the next morning forecast call. uh oh, why am I here, right outside hwa chong. Damn it (sorry for the language), I forgot to tell the driver to turn into Pie. Whey didn't the driver ask me if I wanan turn into expressway. Isn't that common sense to go to my place via expressway. I dislike going via bt timah way.

Wake up early wed morning, go office set up laptop. Why is it alway whenever I ahve forecast call, the laptop slwo down. Come on I need to send the file . 2 mins before call, finally my outlook is up. See thats why I need to make sure I go into office prior to 8am to get everything up.

Thursday wake up aching limbs again.. uh oh.. eyes feel abit pain ignore.
Friday morning look into mirror, arrrg left eye is swollen. throat dont feel well. must be too heaty le................



----------------------------------------
Enuff of complains................ Its going into Sat I want to think what I can do. I think i need to rest rest rest, and hope Abba father to grant me my miracles. Some one must be back into work cos i no longer can handle her work, i am tired and I need to cover for another collegue on medical leave. I not super woman....

I can only say without HIM I wont be able to survie from Jan till now. Its amazing, See i fall sick but I never took MC. still hanging in there.

No comments: