Monday, March 9, 2009

Is this news worthy?

Was having my dinner while the rest of my family is watching the 9pm channel u news when I hear this. New design for I magazine's cover, fann wong on the cover or did I hear she drew comics blah blah blah.....

I went: Huh is this call news? Even though the magazine is owned by or related to the TV station or whatever you call it, I don't think this is news worthy to be broadcast on National TV. Goodness, I think this is what I would call hard selling.

No wonder I recall my translation course's teachers were all telling the class, Singapore news coverage is really ...(singlish term: cannot make it) .

I am sure there are many more news which can replace that slot. Come on its only a 30 min news and we got derprive of better news worthy information. Shake head.

No comments: