Monday, March 9, 2009

What kind of fren are you

This thought pops into my head after I have a conversation with someone (you know who you are, and only you will know why I said this, and you will know why I did this )

Hahha.. sorry can't help laughing.. ok back to what I wanna write.

So what kind of friend are you?

Loyal
Trustworthy
Pillow
Patient
helpful
Kind
Big mouth (can be physical, or means you like to spread facts+fiction stuff)
KPO
Gossipy
judgemental
point fingers at others, without realising most of the fingers are pointing back at your ownself
鬼打鬼type
2 headed snake
Petty
hypocrites


All I want to say is you don' t need to have a lot of friends, just that few good friends will be enough. It could be someone who will quarrel with you and no hard feelings type haha... OK you know what I mean by good friends.. When I say good friends means good lor, do I need to say more :)

1 comment:

CK Chai said...

haha, funny! so you classify yourself as which category of friends *eveil grin*