Saturday, March 7, 2009

Crabbies

I check the website and the low tide is at 2.30pm today, we set off to Paris Ris beach trying to see if we can catch hermit crabs. Wooo really there are alot but these tiny little creatures are just too fast, once they hear any movement, they dart back into their holes. End up ,we all squat near the holes, waiting patiently for them.


Cyn caught one, I caught one, Dor and Ian one each too. Pretty little cute things, rain seems to be coming and eventually it pour, so we hurried back for shelter. Well eventually I decide to set free thse little cute creatures, I mean no point to keep them, cos I know they won't survive.


They belong to the nature afterall, why kill them for my own pleasure. To love them is to set them free ya. :) But well if I have caught bigger ones , maybe I will keep them. Older ones means maybe they are near retirement age, so means they are going to die soon anyway. eh self justification to justify my actions. Ok just kidding , well lets see if I do go back and catch them and if I will keep some the next time round hahaha..
These 2 are the ones Cyn and I caught.






No comments: