Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Swallow

Heard of the Happy Price story? A beautiful song by a local Singporean Husband+wife group I believe. Wife is known as Zann Xie Yi ting if I rember correctly, I may be wrong though... I remmber Zanna single little sara song..

Anyway here's the song LINK

Lyrics below may not be 100% accruate, I try to be as accurate as possible .

The Swallow by Seven
High above in the city living in the golden sun and a far away town
stood a happy prince in a overcoat with thousands leaves of gold and eyes that glow
"why do you cry?"said the swallow to the prince
,"what do you see that makes you pain?""
far far away there is a tired old seems with a child in hands,too weak to stand.
"won't you fly swallow fly?take this through the ice
old hold hold to the children before this winter nightthat
far away from the city a match girl cry
the flame has died
dear swallow can you bring my love to her one last time
and bring her light
won't you fly swallow fly
take this through the ice
hold hold hold to the children before this winter night
won't you fly swallow fly
take this golden coat of mine
hold hold hold to the children before the winter night
may i kiss you one last time dear prince?my time has come till tomorrow sun see us dance once again but for now, my love ...
I will fly , I will fly, with the golden heart of mine, home to the ..........

No comments: