Monday, March 2, 2009

Lalalaa

Am in a cherry blossom mood, so am singing :)

I just wake up very happy must be the yesterday's serving and the workshipping till late at nite at Tim and karen's house. :)

Laid my hands on my collegue K, prayed for her healing :) Went to Pilates, yes i made it. Tougher this week but realy feel good. I beginning to like Monday more and more. Why cos thats the only day when I don't have calls/meeting with the folks in US, its still their Sunday.

Hmm got a call from a company's HR. Well something fishy going on since last Friday in our dept. I think someone outside the company is digging information about our team. Don't want to say much here but I guess people are targetting our team. Does it mean I am very valuable ? Heee, so comforting to think of that right.

Anyway that job specs after I look at it, I am like, why should I join your company, isn't that what I am doing or used to do in the past? Unless they give me a big title and much more pay else.... forget it..

Sorry I think i still like my company so...

I am still beleiving in my miracles, yes miracles that has not harvest yet. All things will come good for me. Amen ! cos daddy god is preparing a good harvest for me.

No comments: