Monday, March 2, 2009

Its the weekend.. yeah

Yes my long awaited weekend is here, attend the class by Kristy owner of far flung craft. Gosh I didn't know she is a attroney at day time, a wife, a mother and the owner of far flung craft. She is incredible.

A very nice lady. And first time I ever finish a project in class :) Show u folks the photos after I taken them and upload them later . Quickly bought burger king together with ah jun and walk quickly to the cinema to catch Benjamin Button. Sorry gal, I feel bad that u got to walk fast despite ur injured ankle .

Then went to Krafer pradise bought the pop up dots, and some sticklers like stuff. gosh money $$$$$ gone again. Then went to MWL and spend $$$ again, got some inks.. really waste $$$.

Oh yes bought a pendant and a necklace for Mother. Intend to give to her on Mothers day. Its a pearl pendant, I like it, hopefully mother will like it too. Everytime I see pearl I will take a second look, but so far I only got a pearl pendent hehehe.


Went swimming today, oooh first time I ever did up to 15 to 16 laps. I discover today I need to use TYR cap when when I got long hair. And when my hair is shorter I have to use the speedo cap. Hmm Speedo cap is smaller. I didn't even realise this until when I cut my hair short, the TYR cap just keep slipping away. Now that my hair is longer, the speedo cap also keep slipping away until I change to TYR. Interesting find.

Today's Pastor message is about Faith. When she mention about this person who went from high to low moods, it just seem to imply me. I am going through this period of floating in the sky and only finding myself hitting right hard onto the ground. Her message just reminded me today to know that God is still with me and we walk in faith and faith is not by sight. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Amen.

I wrote something in my notebook during the service, will share this later.

Went to Tim and Karen's place with Elvi and Xiao Heng. Have a good time workshipping and Tim prayed for my current challenges. Its great having these leaders. I can't desribe in words here but I do want to thank them :) For they are always encouraging me and their faith strengthen me. Its hard to be alone hearing the word, but when there are other fellow bros and sisters, they will strengthen you. Sometimes they may not be talking to you but to others but you will learn by hearing them :) . I been learning alot in this minstry, like Amy, just be talking to her or hearing her conversations with others will encourage you and learning alot.

No comments: